We’re travelling to Alicante on Tuesday for some well deserved relaxation. (I hope) I thought I’d share what I’m bringing in my hand luggage to entertain my toddler on the flight.
For a toddler
- Lots and lots and lots of snacks!!!!! One thing that is sure to keep him entertained is food. I have packed fruit pouches, goodies carrot crisps and some cereal bars for the journey there.
- We picked up a few small toys that will fit in to the hand luggage bag. Included are some toy cars, a small book as he loves reading and his favorite teddy. Although he’ll probably end up playing with non-toy toys, like the aircraft magazine.
- I downloaded the BBC kids i-player, which lets you download kids TV shows and play them even when you aren’t connected to wifi/data.
- As he still sucks a dummy, we bought a few new ones to take with us just in case he looses them along the way. This saves us from a meltdown!!
- He loves puppets, so I managed last minute to order finger puppets on amazon so we can keep him entertained they’re so small they don’t take up any room in the hand luggage bag.
- A spare change of clothes are essential for hand luggage along with nappies/wipes/bibs.
- A pack of crayons and a small book
- I packed my phone charger and a spare charging tank in case it runs out and we need to watch peppa pig. (emergency)
- I also packed sunglasses for when we arrive in Spain.
- Travel deodorant is a must!!
- Plus all the essentials like passports, money. boarding passes etc